Beautiful colored toenails while treating fungal toenails? It’s possible.
The combination Imperial Feet nail mycosis solution and oxygen permeable nail polish is the most effective way of treating your fungal nails. Imperial Feet nail polish is oxygen permeable and the fungal nail doesn’t become greasy underneath the polish. Your treatment of fungal nails can therefore easily continue. This product can also be used on healthy nails and is suitable for diabetics.
How to useNail Mycosis Solution
- File the nail down as thin as possible with a glass or electric file (only 3 times a week).
- Apply a few drops of the product to the nail and gently massage in. Not just the top of the nail but the entire toe or toes.
- The nail will grow ultimately while becoming softer.
- Use twice a day, until the fungal infection has disappeared.
- Visible results after 2-3 weeks.
We use natural products. Suitable for diabetics. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Do not use on open wounds.
Extra tip: wash your socks at 60°C (140°F). Consistency is the key to success!Shoe and Sock Spray
Carefully spray the inside of the shoes once a week (spray six to eight times per shoe). Allow the shoes to dry. If necessary, also treat the socks. First, make sure to wash them at 60°C (140°F) and allow them to dry before using the Shoe & Sock Spray.Nail Polish
- It’s very simple! If you use the Nail Mycosis Solution, just follow the instructions and let it dry.
- Apply one coat of the Nail Polish and that is it!
- Just one coat is enough to protect your nails.
- Two coats will take it to the next level and leave your nails with a fresh and shiny finish.
ContentsNail Mycosis Solution
75 ml (2.54 fl oz). Glycerin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Chlorphenesin, Panthenol, Piroctone Olamine, Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract, Glucose, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Shoe and Sock Spray
150 ml (5.07 fl oz) Aqua, nipaguard PO5, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Farnesol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aloe Vera, Glycerine, Parfum, Potassium Sorbate, Undecleamide DEA, Trideceth-9, Sodium Benzoate.
12 ml (0.41 fl oz).