Imperial Feet Nail Mycosis Solution is highly effective in treating nail fungus and discolored toenails. It will help to grow a healthy nail free of fungus and it will slowly replace the infected part.
Shoe and Sock spray of Imperial Feet is used to disinfect footwear in combination with our solutions for nail fungus and/or athlete’s foot. It stops the growth of fungus in the shoes.
How to use
Nail Mycosis Solution
- File the nail down as thin as possible with a glass or electric file (only 3 times a week).
- Apply a few drops of the product to the nail and gently massage in. Not just the top of the nail but the entire toe or toes.
- The nail will grow ultimately while becoming softer.
- Use twice a day, until the fungal infection has disappeared.
- Visible results after 2-3 weeks.
We use natural products. Suitable for diabetics. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Do not use on open wounds.
Extra tip: wash your socks at 60°C (140°F). Consistency is the key to success!Shoe and Sock Spray
Carefully spray the inside of the shoes once a week (spray six to eight times per shoe). Allow the shoes to dry. If necessary, also treat the socks. First, make sure to wash them at 60°C (140°F) and allow them to dry before using the Shoe & Sock Spray.
ContentsNail Mycosis Solution
75 ml (2.54 fl oz). Glycerin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Chlorphenesin, Panthenol, Piroctone Olamine, Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract, Glucose, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.Shoe and Sock Spray
150 ml (5.07 fl oz). Aqua, nipaguard PO5, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Farnesol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aloe Vera, Glycerine, Parfum, Potassium Sorbate, Undecleamide DEA, Trideceth-9, Sodium Benzoate.